• You are not logged in. | Login

Post a reply

  • Index
  •  » GProTab
  •  » ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

September 16, 2008 1:08 am

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom
Reputation :   35 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

ok, we'll start doing this soon. For your comp songs, create yourself as an artist and use the "composition" style. thanks


GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

September 16, 2008 10:42 am

Knightrider of Doom
Silver Tabber
Germany
Reputation :   

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

thanks!
most of my compositions are in "DF Forum Members" so I submitted the other ones (from MSB competitions) there too, so I can keep them together^^


 

 

September 16, 2008 2:03 pm

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom
Reputation :   35 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Knightrider of Doom wrote:

thanks!
most of my compositions are in "DF Forum Members" so I submitted the other ones (from MSB competitions) there too, so I can keep them together^^

It think you should create your own artist and I'll put them in there. "DF Forum Members" doesn't mean anything to anyone really


GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

September 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Knightrider of Doom
Silver Tabber
Germany
Reputation :   

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

I can make a new artist KoD or something, but it's already in the Tabber field... anyway, if you could move the tabs then, cause I already submitted a couple of songs, lol
I'm gonna make some artist now


 

 

September 17, 2008 1:49 am

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom
Reputation :   35 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Knightrider of Doom wrote:

I can make a new artist KoD or something, but it's already in the Tabber field... anyway, if you could move the tabs then, cause I already submitted a couple of songs, lol
I'm gonna make some artist now

I validated your artist. So I'll sort these tabs out soon... but I have a day job just like everyone else so please be patient
smiley-wink2


GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

September 18, 2008 2:57 am

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom
Reputation :   35 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Knightrider of Doom wrote:

I can make a new artist KoD or something, but it's already in the Tabber field... anyway, if you could move the tabs then, cause I already submitted a couple of songs, lol
I'm gonna make some artist now

I had to reject some of your tabs because of invalid red bars!
smiley-surprise
I haven't finished the list yet


GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

September 18, 2008 11:21 am

Knightrider of Doom
Silver Tabber
Germany
Reputation :   

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

I corrected it with "F4" hehe
dunno if GP4 had that feature, also didn't know that now standart notation means anything since it's a tabulature program =/
GP6 will probably be called Rockband-Pro xD


 

 

September 18, 2008 11:40 am

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom
Reputation :   35 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

yes, GP4 has the feature to check red bars. My guess is that when your tabs were validated on MSB, this was never checked as their rules were more relaxed in those days and they let all stuff through to build up the tab database


GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

September 18, 2008 3:39 pm

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom
Reputation :   35 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

@KoD

done them all, with the correct number of tracks as well. It was a marathon session to sort this lot out. You now have 43 tabs on this site. Well done!

I deleted Snow Land as I couldn't find a home for it, not even Sega.

There were red bars on the following tabs, which were deleted. Please re-submit.

Bal-Sagoth - A Tale From The Deep Woods
Rockman X - Blaze Heatnix
Dragonland - Calm Before The Storm


With regard to "DF Forum Members" tabs, please give me a list of which of these are your own compositions (if not all of them, as I didn't notice), then I'll switch them to your KoD artist. As I said before, DF Forum Members means nothing so I want to get rid of it if possible.

Also, should Bal-Sagoth be "Melodic Metal" style or what? Wasn't sure when I created the artist.


GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

January 29, 2009 7:21 am

Generis Humani
Gold Tabber
Sweden
Reputation :   24 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Hello!

I would like to be credited for my song "Dagon - The Avenger", MSB reference

I would also like the artist Granath to be removed. I don't have an MSB reference to this, because I asked for it to be removed from that site earlier. What I do have is my name in the F5-window and the conversation in which I asked the MSB-Team to remove said artist, picture here. It is a picture because it is posted in the Contact MSB-forum.

Thank you!


01000111 01100101 01101110 01100101 01110010 01101001 01110011
01001000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 01101001 00101101
01000011 01101111 01101101 01110000  01001101 01101111 01100100

{{ 53 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

January 29, 2009 10:15 am

M@ngOr€
*GProTab Administrator* Gold Tabber
Canada
Reputation :   70 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Generis Humani wrote:

Hello!



I would also like the artist Granath to be removed. I don't have an MSB reference to this, because I asked for it to be removed from that site earlier. What I do have is my name in the F5-window and the conversation in which I asked the MSB-Team to remove said artist, picture here. It is a picture because it is posted in the Contact MSB-forum.

Thank you!

Done!


If you want to get the most out of practicing something always make sure brain is in gear at all time while doing it and make sure to allow your brain to rest equally to your efforts when done.....

{{ 53 tabs / 12  corrections }}

 

 

January 29, 2009 10:22 am

Generis Humani
Gold Tabber
Sweden
Reputation :   24 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

M@ngOr€ wrote:

Generis Humani wrote:

Hello!

I would also like the artist Granath to be removed. I don't have an MSB reference to this, because I asked for it to be removed from that site earlier. What I do have is my name in the F5-window and the conversation in which I asked the MSB-Team to remove said artist, picture here. It is a picture because it is posted in the Contact MSB-forum.

Thank you!

Done!

Thank you.


01000111 01100101 01101110 01100101 01110010 01101001 01110011
01001000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 01101001 00101101
01000011 01101111 01101101 01110000  01001101 01101111 01100100

{{ 53 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

November 16, 2009 1:44 am

Xavier_Sky
Amateur Tabber
United States
Reputation :   

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Could you delete all of the tabs for my band Accept These Chains....we have a Cd coming out soon...and Um its turned out quite different from whats up here....so they are no longer accurate...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
......Just for a minute more

{{ 1 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

November 16, 2009 3:57 am

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom
Reputation :   35 

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Xavier_Sky wrote:

Could you delete all of the tabs for my band Accept These Chains....we have a Cd coming out soon...and Um its turned out quite different from whats up here....so they are no longer accurate...

done.
Deleted artist as well.When you are ready to upload your tabs, just add your band as an artist at that time.
regards, blackiel


GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

 

 

September 14, 2010 4:18 am

charlene
Member
Reputation :   

Re: ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~

Chazzplaya wrote:

PLease credit my tabs, not sure if they are all on here though


http://www.mysongbook.com/mbr-member_show-id=146309.htm

well it's so great !

_______________________________________________
I was just talking about Replica NFL Jerseys to my friend.


 

 
  • Index
  •  » GProTab
  •  » ***Official Edit / Remove Tabs Thread ~
  • Actions
  • Rules
  • Top