• You are not logged in. | Login

Post a reply

June 22, 2012 4:25 am

Shade Of Blue
Active Tabber
Norway
Site dead..?

Read subject.

The definition of a miracle is a mute man telling a deaf man that a blind man saw a boy with one foot walk on the water

{{ 15 tabs / 0  corrections }}

June 23, 2012 8:17 am

M@ngOr€
*GProTab Administrator* Gold Tabber
Canada

Re: Site dead..?

Well..........people seems to have other occupations these times but posts always got answers anyway ;)

If you want to get the most out of practicing something always make sure brain is in gear at all time while doing it and make sure to allow your brain to rest equally to your efforts when done.....

{{ 53 tabs / 12  corrections }}

December 2, 2012 1:20 pm

URB

It would seem so.    Hello....   Hello.....   Hello.....   hello....

....hello

hello....

hello..

The reverb in here is awesome.

December 2, 2012 3:00 pm

eowyn
Silver Tabber

Shhhht! You are going to wake up the evil that's sleeping deep down in the caves of Gprotab!

Make sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth!

{{ 46 tabs / 1  corrections }}

December 11, 2012 1:22 pm

h@rdc0r3
Active Tabber
Canada

Can't be worse than Msb  smiley-wink2

December 11, 2012 2:23 pm

blackiel
*GProTab Administrator* Member
United Kingdom

h@rdc0r3 wrote:

Can't be worse than Msb  smiley-wink2

welcome h@rdc0r3 !  smiley-smile

GProTab Administrator

{{ 0 tabs / 0  corrections }}

December 11, 2012 8:36 pm

h@rdc0r3
Active Tabber
Canada

Hey! Just passing by to get some tabs to arrange for some piano playing during the holidays!

December 12, 2012 11:25 am

eowyn
Silver Tabber

How is life over there at Msb? I haven't looked at the site for ages...
From your post, it sounds like it is even quieter than this site... which is hard to believe ;-)

Make sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth!

{{ 46 tabs / 1  corrections }}

December 16, 2012 8:12 pm

M@ngOr€
Canada

Well!  HI Marie!!!  Nice to hear from you. Toujours à Québec? Happy holidays!

If you want to get the most out of practicing something always make sure brain is in gear at all time while doing it and make sure to allow your brain to rest equally to your efforts when done.....

January 23, 2013 6:29 pm

h@rdc0r3
Active Tabber
Canada

eowyn : sadly yes, even sadder over there at Msb. I tried many times but hey. People seem to have moved on.

Mangoré: Yep teaching music full time in high school in Québec until i get my visa to move to the UK. It's funny because some of my students think it's awesome their teacher is an admin of a guitar-pro website. Bless them. Sadly, site still pretty much dead.

January 23, 2013 8:06 pm

M@ngOr€
Canada

Seems people had not only moved on but also they got a better hang of the software.  Tabs database are well filled too.  Most members hang around asking some more tricky questions the others look for what have been discussed already.   There are still a few active tabbers we must help them get their stuff online with the best quality possible to stay ahead of other sites.  New software like Rocksmith get more attention from new players and seasonned players too (Like myself).    We'll see if a new wave comes someday!

I had a few cheers myself too for being in the thanks section of GP6 but i quited teaching 2 years ago.  Schedules were too messy to keep up with my family life.

Amuses-toi bien Marie et bonne chance dans tous tes projets!!

January 30, 2013 1:42 am

DreamingCosmos

Greetings. I have some tabs to share. I've probably written several hundred GP compositions. It's all I do.

• Actions
  • Rules